Keeping downtown Nashville clean, safe, and beautiful 7 days a week.
Through annual assessments of privately owned properties within the CBID and GBID, the Nashville Downtown Partnership reinvests more than $2 million back into downtown with cleanliness, safety, and beautification efforts.
Each day downtown Ambassadors:
- Look out for disorderly conduct;
- Assist Metro Police with reducing crime and panhandling;
- Remove litter and graffiti;
- Connect individuals in need to resources;
- Provide maps, guides and helpful directions to visitors.
Residents and business owners can request services on-demand.
Read on to learn more about our Clean & Safe services or Outreach & Social Service work.