Best Places to Shop This Holiday Season (for every kind of giftee)
December 5, 2022 / Downtown Nashville Blog
There’s nothing like a stroll through festively decorated streets, gift bags in hand and those holiday vibes in the air — and with Downtown Nashville’s 130+ retail shops in just 1.8 walkable miles, the city center just might be the best place to wrap up your holiday shopping.
From foodies to fashionistas to the hard-to-shop-for, here’s where to go + what you’ll find in downtown this December:
For the support-local lover
Pro tip: Word has it, supporting local will definitely land you on the nice list this year.
- Gifts to rep the city at The Nash Collection (think: headwear, clothes, and more)
- Stylish finds at the locally-owned Blush Boutique and Hollie Ray Boutique
- Jewelry, accessories, home goods + more at Keep Shop
- Crunchy peanuts and sweet treats at the The Peanut Shop (fun fact: it was once home to Planters Peanuts)
For the hard to shop for
Struggling to find the perfect gift for the friend who has it all? How about:
- Vintage threads from Garage Sale Vintage (and maybe a tasty cocktail for yourself from the bar)
- Home goods like delightful scented candles, essential oils, and more from Paddywax Candle Bar and unique artwork from Chauvet Arts
- Rockin’ instruments and music merch from Gibson Garage
- Custom lipsticks from the Lip Lab for the beauty enthusiast
For the fashionista
Fashionable finds for that person in your life who is most likely to win “Best Dressed.”
- Chic wardrobe pieces from VICI, Free People, and Molly Green
- The perfect shoes to boot scoot boogie in from Lucchese (and snag a hat to match at Rustler Hat Co.)
For the foodie
Say season’s eatings to your foodie friend with these yummy gifts.
- Sweet treats from Le Macaron French Pastries or a taste of the holidays with seasonal snacks from Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar
- Sauces, recipe books + more from Martin’s BBQ
- For the foodie with a sophisticated palate, a gift card to Drusie & Darr
- For the on-the-go foodie, a gift card to European coffee house Café Intermezzo
For the wine, beer, or spirits lover
Have a beer enthusiast, wine connoisseur, or general hostess with the mostess on your list?
- Wine on tap from Sixty Vines
- A martini and caviar experience at The Vesper Club inside The Continental
- A mixology class to help your giftee advance their bartending skills at Liquor Labs
- To keep the spirits high, grab a gift from Tennessee’s Ole Smoky Moonshine and Yee-Haw Brewing Co. or Standard Proof Whiskey*
This content was created in partnership with NashToday and written by Michaela Leung).*