Listed in the National Register of Historic Places
William J. Cummins and other investors of the Wholesale Merchants Warehouse Company built this modern warehouse next to the Union Station complex in 1906-1907. The five-story building encompasses 480,000 square feet. It was the first reinforced concrete building in Nashville and touted as the largest such building in the world at the time of its construction. Many well-known Nashville companies, such as H.G. Hill and Cheek-Neal Coffee (Maxwell House Coffee), used this warehouse facility. Renovations in the 1990s converted the former warehouse into modern office and retail space.